2009 Retirement Quilt

2009 Retirement Quilt
Let me build one for you!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Watching the wheels go round and round

The wheels on my computer that is to say. I must have the slowest computer of all right now. I try to get things done but all I seem to watch is the little wheel on my mouse as it goes round and round and then I get the message that the program is no longer responding. Even though I work on this dinosaur of a machine, I have been able to change a few things on this blog. I worked on the Etsy site for awhile and I have made the decision to take almost everything off of the Ebay store. I cannot justify keeping it at this time.

I am also doing research for hosting site and set up a regular store site there. I already have the domain... all I have to do is get it online.

Last night I had a dinner with faculty friends and we started to discuss the upcoming quilts adventure for this year's retirees. I love making those quilts. I wish I could share this with everyone. It is such a nice gift to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment